3 bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Merville -Property is foreclosed which is subject to availability -Purchased on as is - where is basis Type of Property: Townhouse Status: Foreclosed Address: Buensuceso Homes Merville Paranaque Property Specifications LA: 56.50sqm FA: 116sqm Bedrooms:3 Bathrooms:3 Storey:2 Parking:1 Payment Terms:Cash/Bank Financing/Inhouse Financing Computation: Selling Price: Php 3,480,000 Reservation Fee (5%): Php 174,000 A. COMPUTATION FOR CASH PAYMENT: Remaining Balance (95%) Php 3,306,000 B;B. COMPUTATION FOR BANK FINANCING: Downpayment (15%): Php 522,000 Loanable Amount: Php 2,784,000 Monthly Amortization 5yrs: Php 52,856.98 10yrs: Php 29,870.01 15yr...
Parañaque
3 rooms
56 sqft
3,480,000 php
3/23/2018
Moreolx.ph
Subscribe to email updates on your search:
Paranaque, Buensuceso
For Rent Newly renovated house and lot Single detached Buensuceso Homes III inside Marcelo Green Village Paranaque City Near SM Bicutan, skyway Masters bedroom with own CR Bedroom Guest Room Common CR with attic can be converted to a bedroom 2 months deposit 1month advance 11pdcs, minimum 1 year contract...
Parañaque
3 rooms
100 sqft
18,000 php
4/19/2018
Moreolx.ph
We at Flatfy use cookies to improve quality of your overall browsing experience. By using our services you agree to our use of cookies.Learn more