Complain
Usage Classification : Residential Property Classification : Green Tag (in possession with complete property documents) Prices subject to change without prior notice. All offers are subject to management approval. Location : Rizal Province.
Rizal,Rodriguez,Eastwood Greenview Phase 2 Brgy San Isidro
116 sqft
2,500,000 php
116 sqft
Morepropertyviper.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Eastwood Greenview Phase 2 Brgy San Isidro
Usage Classification : Residential Property Classification : Green Tag (in possession with complete property documents) Prices subject to change without prior notice. All offers are subject to management approval. Location : Rizal Province.
Complain
Two-Storey Residential House and Lot for sale - Fully Furnished. Very Nice design, inside and out. Located at C.A. Mountainview Villas, Phse 2, Burgos, Rodriguez, Rizal. CALL OR TEXT 0918 262 3388 Lot Area 77 Sq.M. Floor Area 150 Sq.M. -2 Bedrooms with option for 3 bedrooms -2 Toilet and Bathroom -Carport, Living, Dining, Kitchen and Laundry Area. Total Contract Price: 2.6M.
Rizal,Rodriguez,C.A. Mountainview Villas Phase 2, Burgos
2 rooms
77 sqft
2,600,000 php
2 rooms77 sqft
Morehouseandlotforsalephilippines.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,C.A. Mountainview Villas Phase 2, Burgos
Two-Storey Residential House and Lot for sale - Fully Furnished. Very Nice design, inside and out. Located at C.A. Mountainview Villas, Phse 2, Burgos, Rodriguez, Rizal. CALL OR TEXT 0918 262 3388 Lot Area 77 Sq.M. Floor Area 150 Sq.M. -2 Bedrooms with option for 3 bedrooms -2 Toilet and Bathroom -Carport, Living, Dining, Kitchen and Laundry Area. Total Contract Price: 2.6M.
Complain
House and Lot for SALE! Location: Montalban / Rodriguez, Rizal Need House/Rest House? With beautiful view? Details: Property condition: Pre owned Bed: 4 Bath: 3 With garage, terrace and plants
Rizal,Rodriguez
3,700,000 php
Morehouseandlotforsalephilippines.com
Rizal,Rodriguez
House and Lot for SALE! Location: Montalban / Rodriguez, Rizal Need House/Rest House? With beautiful view? Details: Property condition: Pre owned Bed: 4 Bath: 3 With garage, terrace and plants
Complain
House and lot for sale. 109 sq. mtr. Corner lot with car garage located in Eastwood Greenview Subdivision, San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal, walkable to fx terminal, grocery and school
Rizal,Rodriguez,Eastwood Greenview Subdivision, San Isidro
109 sqft
1,500,000 php
109 sqft
Morepropertysamurai.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Eastwood Greenview Subdivision, San Isidro
House and lot for sale. 109 sq. mtr. Corner lot with car garage located in Eastwood Greenview Subdivision, San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal, walkable to fx terminal, grocery and school
Complain
furnished house and lot for sale in montana village, rodriguez rizal with 3 bedrooms, 2 of which with aircon unit, 2 bathrooms, sala set, dining table, big parking space can accommodate 2 cars. flood free location in.
Rizal,Rodriguez,Montana Village
3 rooms
240 sqft
2,800,000 php
3 rooms240 sqft
Moreapartmentforsalephilippines.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Montana Village
furnished house and lot for sale in montana village, rodriguez rizal with 3 bedrooms, 2 of which with aircon unit, 2 bathrooms, sala set, dining table, big parking space can accommodate 2 cars. flood free location in.
Complain
House and Lot for Sale NEAR Quezon City in Lamar Subdivision @ Brgy. Manggahan, Rodriguez, Rizal. BRAND NEW PROPERTY. **1 Unit Available- Ready for Occupancy. *15-20mins away to QC via Litex Ave *24 hrs. public transportation:15-20 mins. drive to Quezon City via Litex Road. *10% DP only- LIPAT AGAD, 90% Balance can loan thru Bank Finance. HOUSE FEATURES: -2 bedrooms -2 toilet & bath -1 car garage
Rizal,Rodriguez,Lamar Subdivision, Brgy Manggahan
2 rooms
80 sqft
2,257,000 php
2 rooms80 sqft
Morepropertyviper.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Lamar Subdivision, Brgy Manggahan
House and Lot for Sale NEAR Quezon City in Lamar Subdivision @ Brgy. Manggahan, Rodriguez, Rizal. BRAND NEW PROPERTY. **1 Unit Available- Ready for Occupancy. *15-20mins away to QC via Litex Ave *24 hrs. public transportation:15-20 mins. drive to Quezon City via Litex Road. *10% DP only- LIPAT AGAD, 90% Balance can loan thru Bank Finance. HOUSE FEATURES: -2 bedrooms -2 toilet & bath -1 car garage
Complain
For Sale! Rush! Rodriguez, Rizal House and Lot with Gazebo ( 20 sqm.) - with spacious parking lot( can accommodate up to 3 vehicles) - Concrete rooftop (buyer can do make this property up to a 3 floor house.) - Safe and secured subdivision with 24/7 security - Clean title - Updated Real Estate ax - Flood Free area - Very accessible to public transport - Price is NEGOTIABLE! If interested, kindly contact me at my personal number listed. Thanks
Rizal,Rodriguez
3 rooms
335 sqft
5,000,000 php
3 rooms335 sqft
Morepropertysamurai.com
Rizal,Rodriguez
For Sale! Rush! Rodriguez, Rizal House and Lot with Gazebo ( 20 sqm.) - with spacious parking lot( can accommodate up to 3 vehicles) - Concrete rooftop (buyer can do make this property up to a 3 floor house.) - Safe and secured subdivision with 24/7 security - Clean title - Updated Real Estate ax - Flood Free area - Very accessible to public transport - Price is NEGOTIABLE! If interested, kindly contact me at my personal number listed. Thanks
Complain
furnished house and lot for sale in montana village, rodriguez rizal with 3 bedrooms, 2 of which with aircon unit, 2 bathrooms, sala set, dining table, big parking space can accommodate 2 cars. flood free location.
Rizal,Rodriguez,Montana Village
3 rooms
240 sqft
2,800,000 php
3 rooms240 sqft
Morepropertyviper.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Montana Village
furnished house and lot for sale in montana village, rodriguez rizal with 3 bedrooms, 2 of which with aircon unit, 2 bathrooms, sala set, dining table, big parking space can accommodate 2 cars. flood free location.
Complain
House & Lot for Sale for 1,200,000 Address: Gold River Ville, Burgos, Rodriguez, Rizal Specifications: This concrete bungalow home was constructed in a 75 square meters of land area. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 toilet and bath. The residence is gated and has a garage. There is also a vacant space at the back of the house where you can do laundry, dry clothes and put other things. Location / Accessibility: Notable landmarks in the area include Santa Cecilia Parish Church, Sacred Heart Church, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Casimiro A. Ynares Sr. Memorial Hospital, San Mateo Terminal, Marikina Auto Line Transport Corporation, Montalban View Hotel, Burgos National High School and Villa La Palouza Resort. Land Title / Papers Status: No details provided. Payment Terms: The seller prefers cash or thru Pag-ibig housing loan or bank financing with 30% down payment spread for 4-6 months.
Rizal,Rodriguez,Gold River Ville, Burgos
2 rooms
75 sqft
1,200,000 php
2 rooms75 sqft
Moremoneysnipers.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Gold River Ville, Burgos
House & Lot for Sale for 1,200,000 Address: Gold River Ville, Burgos, Rodriguez, Rizal Specifications: This concrete bungalow home was constructed in a 75 square meters of land area. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 toilet and bath. The residence is gated and has a garage. There is also a vacant space at the back of the house where you can do laundry, dry clothes and put other things. Location / Accessibility: Notable landmarks in the area include Santa Cecilia Parish Church, Sacred Heart Church, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Casimiro A. Ynares Sr. Memorial Hospital, San Mateo Terminal, Marikina Auto Line Transport Corporation, Montalban View Hotel, Burgos National High School and Villa La Palouza Resort. Land Title / Papers Status: No details provided. Payment Terms: The seller prefers cash or thru Pag-ibig housing loan or bank financing with 30% down payment spread for 4-6 months.
Complain
Foreclosed House and lot for Sale at Ph4 Eastwood Residences, Rodriguez, Rizal House type: Bianca Property Address: L10 B3 Ph4, Eastwood Residences, Brgy. San Isidro, Rodriguez Rizal Lot Area: 63 sqm Floor Area: 27 sqm more or less Indicative Price: P670,800 Prices are negotiable / indicative only, subject to Management's approval. Cash or Terms 20%DP, balance payable up to 5 years. SELLER reserves the right to decline any or all offers. The decision of SELLER shall be final and binding. Sale of the property is on As-is, Where-is basis.
Rizal,Rodriguez,San Isidro
2 rooms
63 sqft
670,800 php
2 rooms63 sqft
Morepropertysamurai.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,San Isidro
Foreclosed House and lot for Sale at Ph4 Eastwood Residences, Rodriguez, Rizal House type: Bianca Property Address: L10 B3 Ph4, Eastwood Residences, Brgy. San Isidro, Rodriguez Rizal Lot Area: 63 sqm Floor Area: 27 sqm more or less Indicative Price: P670,800 Prices are negotiable / indicative only, subject to Management's approval. Cash or Terms 20%DP, balance payable up to 5 years. SELLER reserves the right to decline any or all offers. The decision of SELLER shall be final and binding. Sale of the property is on As-is, Where-is basis.
Complain
House and Lot for Sale NEAR Quezon City @ Brgy. Manggahan, Rodriguez,Rizal BRAND NEW PROPERTY **1 Unit Available- Ready for Occupancy *15-20mins away to QC via Litex Ave *24 hrs. public transportation:15-20 mins. drive to Quezon City via Litex Road. *10% DP only- LIPAT AGAD, 90% Balance can loan thru Bank Finance LAMAR SUBDIVISION HOUSE FEATURES: -2 bedrooms -2 toilet & bath -1 car garage Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 60sqm Total Contract PRICE 2,257,000 10% Downpayment 225,700 Less Reservation Fee 30,000 Net Downpayment 195,700 90% Balance BANK FINANCING: 2,031,300 10 yrs to pay 24,645.27 15 yrs to pay 19,412.16
Rizal,Rodriguez,Lamar Subdivision, Brgy Manggahan
2 rooms
80 sqft
2,257,000 php
2 rooms80 sqft
Morepropertysamurai.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Lamar Subdivision, Brgy Manggahan
House and Lot for Sale NEAR Quezon City @ Brgy. Manggahan, Rodriguez,Rizal BRAND NEW PROPERTY **1 Unit Available- Ready for Occupancy *15-20mins away to QC via Litex Ave *24 hrs. public transportation:15-20 mins. drive to Quezon City via Litex Road. *10% DP only- LIPAT AGAD, 90% Balance can loan thru Bank Finance LAMAR SUBDIVISION HOUSE FEATURES: -2 bedrooms -2 toilet & bath -1 car garage Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 60sqm Total Contract PRICE 2,257,000 10% Downpayment 225,700 Less Reservation Fee 30,000 Net Downpayment 195,700 90% Balance BANK FINANCING: 2,031,300 10 yrs to pay 24,645.27 15 yrs to pay 19,412.16
Complain
Lot is irregular in shape and is an interior lot. Storeys : 1 Bedrooms : 4 Bathrooms : 3 Usage Classification : Residential Prices subject to change without prior notice. All offers are subject to management approval. Location : Negros Occidental Province.
Negros Occidental,Bacolod,Rodriguez Avenue Brgy 16
4 rooms
1968 sqft
6,500,000 php
4 rooms1968 sqft
Morepropertyviper.com
Negros Occidental,Bacolod,Rodriguez Avenue Brgy 16
Lot is irregular in shape and is an interior lot. Storeys : 1 Bedrooms : 4 Bathrooms : 3 Usage Classification : Residential Prices subject to change without prior notice. All offers are subject to management approval. Location : Negros Occidental Province.
Complain
HOUSE and LOT for SALE @ GOLD RIVER VILLE SUBDIVISION, BURGOS, RODRIGUEZ, RIZAL PRICE : 1.2M 75 SQM. BUNGALOW 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom W/ Garage CASH or thru Pag-ibig Loan or Bank Financing Down payment : 30% payable for 4-6 months
Rizal,Rodriguez,Gold River Ville Subdivision, Burgos
2 rooms
75 sqft
1,200,000 php
2 rooms75 sqft
Morepropertysamurai.com
Rizal,Rodriguez,Gold River Ville Subdivision, Burgos
HOUSE and LOT for SALE @ GOLD RIVER VILLE SUBDIVISION, BURGOS, RODRIGUEZ, RIZAL PRICE : 1.2M 75 SQM. BUNGALOW 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom W/ Garage CASH or thru Pag-ibig Loan or Bank Financing Down payment : 30% payable for 4-6 months
Complain
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,138,792.04 • Discount 15%: 470,818.81 • Net USP: 2,667,973.23 • Other Charges 7%: 186,758.13 • Total Contract Price: 2,854,731.36 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 570,946.27 . • Monthly for 36 months: 15,442.95 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,283,785.09 . PAG IBIG • 30 Yrs.: 14,435.08 • 25 Yrs.: 15,420.28 . BANK • 20 Yrs.: 18,748.70 •
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 rooms
60 sqft
2,667,973 php
3 rooms60 sqft
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,138,792.04 • Discount 15%: 470,818.81 • Net USP: 2,667,973.23 • Other Charges 7%: 186,758.13 • Total Contract Price: 2,854,731.36 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 570,946.27 . • Monthly for 36 months: 15,442.95 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,283,785.09 . PAG IBIG • 30 Yrs.: 14,435.08 • 25 Yrs.: 15,420.28 . BANK • 20 Yrs.: 18,748.70 •
Complain
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Theresa Heights Old South American design, Theresa Heights allows residents to easily socialize. You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 14k - 19k per month only NO CASHOUT.. Specifications: Single detached - 60/102sq.m 2.5M - 3M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _ - 70/102sq.m 3M - 3.7M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee Schedule your tripping and avail our discount promo! Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,Hospital, Church ...
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 rooms
2,500,000 php
3 rooms
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Theresa Heights Old South American design, Theresa Heights allows residents to easily socialize. You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 14k - 19k per month only NO CASHOUT.. Specifications: Single detached - 60/102sq.m 2.5M - 3M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _ - 70/102sq.m 3M - 3.7M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee Schedule your tripping and avail our discount promo! Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,Hospital, Church ...
Complain
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Victoria Villas Modern Asian Design. You can always enjoy nature's serenity Plus It's Over looking view and Flood free area. Location: Brgy san jose rodriguez rizal 1 Ride UV Express Service from TRINOMA / SM NORTH 1 Ride UV Express Service from Site going to UP Ayala Technohub, Quezon City Hall, Philcoa, Tandang Sora Only minutes away from Commonwealth Specifications: Townhouse - 38/51sq.m 1.5m - 1.8m 2br 1t 1garage - 40.5/51sq.m 1.6m - 2.1M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE - 54/51sq.m 2.2 - 2.9M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE ________________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M -4M - 15K Reserv
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 rooms
1,500,000 php
2 rooms
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Victoria Villas Modern Asian Design. You can always enjoy nature's serenity Plus It's Over looking view and Flood free area. Location: Brgy san jose rodriguez rizal 1 Ride UV Express Service from TRINOMA / SM NORTH 1 Ride UV Express Service from Site going to UP Ayala Technohub, Quezon City Hall, Philcoa, Tandang Sora Only minutes away from Commonwealth Specifications: Townhouse - 38/51sq.m 1.5m - 1.8m 2br 1t 1garage - 40.5/51sq.m 1.6m - 2.1M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE - 54/51sq.m 2.2 - 2.9M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE ________________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M -4M - 15K Reserv
Complain
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,476,142.19 • Discount 15%: 521,421.33 • Net USP: 2,954,720.86 • Other Charges: 206,830.46 • Total Contract Price: 3,161,551.32 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 632,310.26 . • Monthly for 36 months: 17,147.51 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,529,241.06 . PAG IBIG FINANCING • 30 Yrs.: 15,986.52 • 25 Yrs.: 17,077.62 . BANK FINANCING • 20 Yrs.:
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 rooms
70 sqft
2,954,720 php
3 rooms70 sqft
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,476,142.19 • Discount 15%: 521,421.33 • Net USP: 2,954,720.86 • Other Charges: 206,830.46 • Total Contract Price: 3,161,551.32 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 632,310.26 . • Monthly for 36 months: 17,147.51 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,529,241.06 . PAG IBIG FINANCING • 30 Yrs.: 15,986.52 • 25 Yrs.: 17,077.62 . BANK FINANCING • 20 Yrs.:
Complain
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Theresa Heights Old South American design, Theresa Heights allows residents to easily socialize.You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,Hospital, Church and Private & Public School Specifications: Townhouse - 38/51sq.m 1.5m - 1.8m 2br 1t 1garage - 40.5/51sq.m 1.6m - 2.1M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE - 54/51sq.m 2.2 - 2.9M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE ________________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 8k - 12k per month only NO CASHOUT..
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 rooms
1,500,000 php
2 rooms
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Theresa Heights Old South American design, Theresa Heights allows residents to easily socialize.You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,Hospital, Church and Private & Public School Specifications: Townhouse - 38/51sq.m 1.5m - 1.8m 2br 1t 1garage - 40.5/51sq.m 1.6m - 2.1M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE - 54/51sq.m 2.2 - 2.9M 2BR 2T 1GARAGE ________________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 8k - 12k per month only NO CASHOUT..
Complain
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Theresa Heights Old South American design, Theresa Heights allows residents to easily socialize. You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 14k - 19k per month only NO CASHOUT.. Specifications: Single detached - 60/102sq.m 2.5M - 3M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ - 70/102sq.m 3M - 3.7M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee Schedule your tripping and avail our discount promo! Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 rooms
2,500,000 php
3 rooms
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Theresa Heights Old South American design, Theresa Heights allows residents to easily socialize. You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 14k - 19k per month only NO CASHOUT.. Specifications: Single detached - 60/102sq.m 2.5M - 3M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ - 70/102sq.m 3M - 3.7M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee Schedule your tripping and avail our discount promo! Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,
Complain
4 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle: Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,598,737.20 • Discount 15%: 539,810.58 • Net USP: 3,058,926.62 • Other Charges 7%: 214,124.86 • Total Contract Price: 3,273,051.48 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 30,000 • Down payment 20%: 654,610.30 . • Monthly for 36 months: 17,350.29 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,618,441.19 . PAG IBIG • 30 Yrs.: 16,550.33 • 25 Yrs.: 17,679.90 . BANK • 20 Yrs.: 21,901.69 • 1
Rodriguez, Rizal
4 rooms
76 sqft
3,058,926 php
4 rooms76 sqft
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
4 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle: Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,598,737.20 • Discount 15%: 539,810.58 • Net USP: 3,058,926.62 • Other Charges 7%: 214,124.86 • Total Contract Price: 3,273,051.48 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 30,000 • Down payment 20%: 654,610.30 . • Monthly for 36 months: 17,350.29 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,618,441.19 . PAG IBIG • 30 Yrs.: 16,550.33 • 25 Yrs.: 17,679.90 . BANK • 20 Yrs.: 21,901.69 • 1
Complain
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Victoria Villas Modern Asian Design. You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 14k - 19k per month only NO CASHOUT.. Specifications: Single detached - 60/102sq.m 2.5M - 3M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ - 70/102sq.m 3M - 3.7M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee Schedule your tripping and avail our discount promo! Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,Hospital, Church and Private & Public School Location: B
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 rooms
2,500,000 php
3 rooms
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) Metro Manila Hills: Victoria Villas Modern Asian Design. You can always enjoy nature's serenity plus it's Over looking view and Flood free area. DOWNPAYMENT Payable in 36 months Around 14k - 19k per month only NO CASHOUT.. Specifications: Single detached - 60/102sq.m 2.5M - 3M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ - 70/102sq.m 3M - 3.7M 3BR 2T 2GARAGE _____________________________________ Combined Townhouse 108/102sq.m - 3M - 4M - 15K Reservation Fee Schedule your tripping and avail our discount promo! Nearby places: Robinsons,Ultramega,Hospital, Church and Private & Public School Location: B
Complain
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . Viewing Sched.: Mon. - Sun When: 10am or 2pm Service Vehicle: Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 1,799,368.60 • Discount 15%: 269,905.29 • Net USP: 1,529,463.31 • Other Charges: 107,062.43 • Total Contract Price: 1,636,525.74 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 327,305.15 . • Monthly for 36 months: 8,675.14 . • Balance 80%: 1,309,220.59 . PAG IBIG • 30 Yrs.: 8,275.16 • 25 Yrs.: 8,839.95 . BANK FINANCING • 20 Yrs.: 10,950.85 • 15 Yrs.: 12
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 rooms
38 sqft
1,529,464 php
2 rooms38 sqft
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . Viewing Sched.: Mon. - Sun When: 10am or 2pm Service Vehicle: Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 1,799,368.60 • Discount 15%: 269,905.29 • Net USP: 1,529,463.31 • Other Charges: 107,062.43 • Total Contract Price: 1,636,525.74 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 327,305.15 . • Monthly for 36 months: 8,675.14 . • Balance 80%: 1,309,220.59 . PAG IBIG • 30 Yrs.: 8,275.16 • 25 Yrs.: 8,839.95 . BANK FINANCING • 20 Yrs.: 10,950.85 • 15 Yrs.: 12
Complain
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 2,530,284.55 • Discount 15%: 379,542.68 • Net USP: 2,150,741.87 • Other Charges 7%: 150,551.93 • Total Contract Price: 2,301,293.80 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 460,258.76 . • Monthly for 36 months: 12,368.30 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 1,841,035.04 . PAG IBIG FINANCING • 30 Yrs.: 11,636.59 • 25 Yrs.: 12,430.80 . BANK FINANCING • 20 Yr
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 rooms
54 sqft
2,150,741 php
2 rooms54 sqft
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
2 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 2,530,284.55 • Discount 15%: 379,542.68 • Net USP: 2,150,741.87 • Other Charges 7%: 150,551.93 • Total Contract Price: 2,301,293.80 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 460,258.76 . • Monthly for 36 months: 12,368.30 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 1,841,035.04 . PAG IBIG FINANCING • 30 Yrs.: 11,636.59 • 25 Yrs.: 12,430.80 . BANK FINANCING • 20 Yr
Complain
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,138,792.04 • Discount 15%: 470,818.81 • Net USP: 2,667,973.23 • Other Charges 7%: 186,758.13 • Total Contract Price: 2,854,731.36 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 570,946.27 . • Monthly for 36 months: 15,442.95 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,283,785.09 . PAG IBIG FINANCING • 25 Yrs.: 15,420.28 • 30 Yrs.: 14,435.08 . BANK FINANCING • 15 Yr
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 rooms
60 sqft
2,667,973 php
3 rooms60 sqft
Moreolx.ph
Rodriguez, Rizal
3 bedroom House and Lot for Sale in Rodriguez (montalban) For immediate assistance call or text Agnes Barredo In House Senior Sales Director NSJBI . • Viewing Schedule: Mon-Sun (10am or 2pm) • Service Vehicle @ Mcdonalds (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) . SAMPLE COMPUTATION: • Unit Selling Price: 3,138,792.04 • Discount 15%: 470,818.81 • Net USP: 2,667,973.23 • Other Charges 7%: 186,758.13 • Total Contract Price: 2,854,731.36 . PAYMENT TERMS: • Reservation fee: 15,000 • Down payment 20%: 570,946.27 . • Monthly for 36 months: 15,442.95 . • Remaining Balance 80%: 2,283,785.09 . PAG IBIG FINANCING • 25 Yrs.: 15,420.28 • 30 Yrs.: 14,435.08 . BANK FINANCING • 15 Yr
Subscribe to email updates on your search:
Rodriguez, House sale
We at Flatfy use cookies to improve quality of your overall browsing experience. By using our services you agree to our use of cookies.Learn more