Metro Manila,Quezon City,Spring Country
SPRING COUNTRY and SPRING HEIGHTS HOUSE AND LOT FOR SALE (A Project of Filinvest Land, Inc.) Fully Developed! Flood Free! High Elevation! Gated, 24 Hour Security, and Perimeter Wall Near Batasan Hills, Quezon City Filinvest Heights Professional Seller: SCHEDULE YOUR TRIPPING NOW! MEET AT EVER GOTESCO COMMONWEALTH! LOTS ONLY ALSO AVAILABLE! HOUSE AND LOTS and PRICES: REDWOOD MODEL - ONE UNIT LEFT! Blk 14 - Lot 4 Price : P2,444,000.50 Lot Size range: 100 Usable Floor Area: 84 sqm provision for 2nd Floor, 2 bedrooms 1 toilet & bath, living area, dining and kitchen, patio SAMPLE COMPUTATION TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE 2,444,000.50 20% Downpayment 488,800.1 payable in six months with zero interest 81,466 Remaining Balance (80%) P1,955,000.4 Payable thru Filinvest's bank- EAST WEST BANK BANK FINANCING (11.5% p.a.) 5 years P62,265.47 10 years P39,805.38 15 years 20 years P33,073.78 P30,192.75 INFO: Spring Country and Heights offers some of the best bargain house and lots in Quezon City, by trusted Developer Filinvest Land. The prices are some of cheapest and most affordable, but a great deal because of the serene and peaceful neighborhood, which offers a safe haven from the bustle of city life. Schedule your viewing now!